Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ted Nugent Quote: Obama - Suck on my machine gun!

 NRA Spokesman and Board of Director - Ted Nugent 
Quote: Obama - Suck on my machine gun!
The true American patriot and Vietnam draft dodger Ted Nugent roams the stage yelling and ranting while holding up two machine guns:
“Obama, he’s a piece of sh**. I told him to suck on my machine gun." "Hey Hillary, You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.” He goes on to call Dianne Feinstein a "worthless whore."

Pedophile
This is the same guy that adopted a teenage girl so she could move in with him and he could pork her at will.

Jailbait Ted Nugent 1981

I've got no inhibitions
So keep your keys out of your ignition
I steal a car like I got the curse
I can't resist the old lady's purse

Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won't you set me free
Jailbait you look fine fine fine
I know I've got to have you in a matter of time

Well I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one lil' thing I got do to you

Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won't you set me free
Jailbait you look fine fine fine
I know I've got to have you in a matter of time

So tell your mama that I'm back in town
She likes us boys when it's time to get down
She's got this craving for the underage
I just might be your mama's brand new rage

Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won't you set me free
Jailbait you look fine fine fine
I know I got to have you in a matter of time

Honey you you you look so nice
She's young she's tender
Won't you please surrender
She's so fine she's mine

All the time, all mine mine
It's all right baby
It's quite all right I asked your mama

Wait a minute officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her and I'll share her with you

Jailbait, jailbait



Deadbeat Dad
This republican poster child had to be sued to pay child support for all the various children he has had out of wedlock. A true family values kinda guy. lolz

Draft Dodger - Vietnam War
He also went for weeks without bathing and had been crapping on himself and pissing on himself before he went into the draft board to avoid being drafted to go to war in Vietnam. Yeah, he's a real f***ing patriot. Nothing but another poser exploiting hate, racism and bigotry to make big bucks. 
Proof: Ted Nugent Is A Draft Dodger -Link
Real American Patriot my Ass!


True patriots threaten to kill their countries democratically elected president
The Secret Service visits Ted Nugent for threatening the president of the United States of America's life. -Link
"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year. "If you can't go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

Mr. Nugent was paid $50,000.00 by the NRA to make the speech where he threatened the president of the United States life.


“The Nuge” defended himself on Right Wing Radio, bemoaning, 
“I’m a black Jew at a Nazi-Klan Rally!”

The Mighty Great White Poacher
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Ted Nugent guilty of illegally killing and transporting a black bear in southeast Alaska -Read More

Hunting license revoked in California for illegally baiting and killing deer.


He is also banned from hunting or fishing anywhere in Alaska or on any U.S. Forest Service land nationwide for a year.
I have hunted all my life and this man gives hunters everywhere a bad name.

More Ted Nugent quotes of ignorance. 
“Foreigners are ***holes; foreigners are scum; I don't like 'em; I don't want 'em in this country; I don't want 'em selling me doughnuts; I don't want 'em pumping my gas; I don't want 'em downwind of my life - OK? So anyhow - and I'm dead serious.”

"… if I would have gone over there (Vietnam), I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd kill all the hippies in the foxholes … I would have killed everybody,"
To bad he was to afraid to actually go to war for his country. He would have been a real killing machine! LMFAO